Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Claiming relief on goods - C&E 1158 + C1314 help

    My employer temporarily exports samples of Aluminium and PMMA throughout Europe for X-ray testing. The samples return unaltered and no sales take place. I was wondering how to claim relief on customs duty. I have seen that the C&E 1158 + C1314 forms are to be completed in order to claim relief, but who does this, and when do you do this? Will freight forwarders deal with this on your behalf? Any help with this will be appreciated Thanks