Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: BNO


    My apologies, I believe that the incorrect response was posted.  

    Where the Hong Kong pension is paid in consideration of past employment or self-employment, then yes it will only be taxable in Hong Kong and no declaration of this amount needs to be given to HMRC. 

    Thank you.