Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreign Income more than 2000

    It is mentioned on that any income more than £2000 must be reported and taxed as income in UK. Question - If the foreign income is £5000, will the tax be applicable on £5000 or £3000 as this is the amount over £2000. Thanks