Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Benefit In Kind - Compensating the Employee

    Hi all, Owner of a small company here. As an employer, I decided to contribute to an employee's certain type of personal expense, which is not an allowable expense. So I pay him directly, rather than paying his supplier. I add that benefit to his Payroll (I am using Xero), which appears fine. I need to know, which account category should I record this outgoing money when I am reconciling. Any help will be appreciated.