Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: email versus post request

Thank you for your reply which is partly helpful and thanks for that but I am disappointed to see that you could not have even read my request. Dr Peter Trower
  • RE: email versus post request

Hi, thank you for your reply, saying you only send some reminders by email, and anythg regarding penalties would be sent through post. Strange then that my business partner colleague received an email from you giving him the amount that he needs to pay. Except you also sent him an email saying he owes another £100, but that is another issue. So can you send me a note of the amount I need to pay, plus a form to fill in to record the payment. That would be helpful. Dr Peter Trower
  • email versus post request

This is a request to HMRC, that because I am abroad for some time, can they please send my penalty assessment by email rather than by post, because all HMRC previous letters have taken about three weeks to get here to Chiang Mai in Thailand. This refers to their Late Partnership Tax Return Daily penalty reminder, tax ref . Many thanks Dr Peter Trower

[Personal tax information removed - Admin]