Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Pay previous years tax

    I have been trying to fill out and pay my capital gains tax self assessment for the last 6 months. I have called several numbers and used the online help to no avail. I saw somewhere there was mention that I might need to request the self assessment form for the previous year in question (last year 21/22) I cannot find anywhere to request this or change my current setting from filing this years to previous years. Please could you guide me or link me to how I can request self assessment for a previous year?