Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Can foreigners use form SA401 to file self assessment?

    Hello, Me and my friend are starting a partnership in the uk now we're both foreigners and I'd like to know if we register for self assessment using SA401 or not ?
  • RE: Am i required to register for HMRC?

    Hello Yes i am quite aware of that help sheet although it doesn't 100% answer to my situation, I understand that if the partnership doesn't have any operate in the uk it doesn't have to register for HMRC, although its true we won't be operating in the uk but the agreement under uk governing law and we will be getting a buisness adress service in the uk. My question is, am i still not required to register if the partnership's governing law is under uk law and i have a buisness adress service in uk. Thank you.
  • Am i required to register for HMRC?

    Hello, i have a simple question me and a friend of mine are looking to sign a buisness partnership agreement, now we're both foreigners to the uk, and we will be selling online services ( some of customers might be uk nationals), but in general all our services are online services, so technically we won't be operating in the uk, but we want our partnership agreement to fall under uk governing law ( england and wales ) and we will have a uk adress for post services (we will be getting a registered office adress ) Now my question is do we have to register for HMRC