Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Requirements for customs documents

In October, I bought goods from my Chinese contractor to be delivered to the UK and to Poland. 26/10/2022 I received an invoice from my contractor for the purchased goods, but the data on it were incorrect. The quantity and value of the entire shipment required correction. Therefore, I asked the contractor to draw up a correcting invoice. Question: In the case of contact with the Customs Office, should I present both documents (a correcting invoice and the original invoice that was issued incorrectly) or only a correcting invoice?
  • Sales goods from the EU to Northern Ireland

I would like to sell goods from Poland to Northern Ireland. -The value of the goods is EUR 230. -The goods sold are carbon composites. -The goods are sold in the DAP model -The buyer of the goods is a natural person. -My company is registered to VAT UK and VAT PL. -My company is also registered to OSS in Poland. Question Being registered for VAT UK, can I still settle this transaction through OSS in Poland? If so, what rate should I apply?
  • Sales from the EU to Northern Ireland

I would like to sell goods from Poland to Northern Ireland. -The value of the goods is EUR 230. -The buyer of the goods is a natural person. -My company is registered to VAT UK Question: If I am registered for VAT UK, can I settle this transaction through OSS? Is it possible to settle transactions through OSS being registered for VAT in one country? What rate should I apply when settling such a transaction?