Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • How to tax an international work

    I'm a UK tax resident and work as a freelance editor. The salary is paid by USA company and is debit to Hong Kong bank account. Since Hong Kong has double tax agreement with UK, is that means I should pay the tax in Hong Kong first, then apply for double tax relief in UK?