Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreing Income where tax year is different to UK

    Hi! I am trying to work out what to do about the following: The tax year in South Africa runs from 1st March to 28th February. Any tax certificates issued therefore do not align with the UK tax year. I need to report income from dividends in SA and only have the annual/tax record to do this. How do I deal with the time discrepancy? Can I just pro-rata the missing month? Thank you for your help