Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Money transfer

    Hi, I am a Malaysian and will move to UK soon to star a new job. I have never worked in UK before and all my current savings are from prior work in other countries with income tax paid and tax filing done. Do I need to declare such transfer with HMRC and will it be subject for any tax? Thank you!