Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: EU EORI

Please note, the link you have referred me to above is for a GB EORI number, whereas my query relates to an EU EORI that we will need to export on DDP terms after 1st Jan as far as I understand? Thanks
  • RE: EU EORI

Thankyou for your reply. We are aware that we only need one EU EORI that can be used throughout the member states, however the guidance we have received if that goods have to clear customs 1st in the country where you apply for this EORI. For example, if we apply for an EU EORI in Denmark, does our first customs clearance after 1st January have to be in Denmark? Considering the current situation,there is no guarantee that goods will not be able to get through. If goods were to clear in Germany first after 1st Jan, what would happen with regards to the Danish EU EORI number? Thanks.
  • EU EORI

We have applied for an EU EORI in Denmark so we can export on DDP terms after 1st Jan. Our understanding is, our goods have to clear customs first in the country where we applied for the EORI? Considering what is happening at the moment, what would happen if goods in to Denmark could not get through and goods cleared customs in another EU country first, using this EU EORI? Would we have the number taken away?