Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Non-resident, foreign income

    Hi, I am completing self assessments for the past few years. I have a UK employer who has paid me with PAYE tax deducted, however my duties have been performed wholly abroad, and I am a non resident on the automatic overseas test. My current tax code is NT after speaking to a technical advisor and I am now submitting self assessments for previous years. I have completed SA100 and SA101 - to provide my employment income, tax paid and my non-at a ale foreign income (equal to the full value of the employment income). I have also completed SA109 to provide my non residency status details. In order to receive a refund for the tax paid in UK for work wholly completed abroad; is this sufficient ? Or am I required to provide supplementary attachments, such as HS304. Thanks in advance. In order to receive a refund on