Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: HMRC cheque for tax refund

    I have received a cheque for repayment of income tax unfortunately cheques are no longer accepted in South Africa could this amount be paid into my South African bank account with my UK pension payment? If not what alternatives are there ? Regards