Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Confused as to what to pay

    I can't answer for the legalities (the government makes stuff up all the time), but if your income is 100% PAYE, it's pretty straightforward; you simply copy and paste your P60 into the applicable Self Assessment form. It's pretty easy and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes (although make sure you register a month prior, as it takes time to get the credentials).