Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreign saving interest

    Hi , if I have £1 interest in a foreign joint bank account with my spouse, my annual total income is less than £1000. Do I need to submit the self assessment tax return? My spouse is employed by an local company in UK. Does she need to declare this less than £1 interest through self assessment tax return? Thanks