Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Expense for Gas

    Hi, I have several buy to lets and I am currently modernising a property. It has an old coal fired back boiler, and the heating engineer has said to replace it with a gas combi boiler. The property is not connected to mains gas, but can be run to the property for around £800. Can I claim this as an expense? Thanks