Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Marriage Allowance

    Hi HMRC Admin, My income tax is below 12,570 pounds, but my capital gain tax is over 25,000 pounds. My wife is a housewife, not income. Can she apply Marriage Allowance for me to deduct the capital gain tax? thank you