Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • D0 Tax Code

    HMRC changed my tax code to D0 for no apparent reason. I have 1 employer and have had this job since January. Tried calling on Friday to no avail and was told by an advisor that there was strikes. This has taxed 40% of my income on top of student loans, pension contributions. I have not a clue what else I can do as I need the refund ASAP