Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • How to inform of my Adjusted Net Income?

    Hi HMRC, Towards the end of 22/23 tax year I contributed for the first time into a SIPP account, sperate from that of my work place pension of which Salary Sacrifice Contribution contributions are made to a different provider. I made a payment of £1,600 net, grossed up £2,000. How do I notify yourselves of this so it is reflected in my Net Adjusted Income? My gross pay this year was £52,000 so I just want to ensure my SIPP Contribution is reflected bringing me into basic rate tax band. Best regards