Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RSUs

    I work for a US company in the UK and was awarded RSUs some of which have vested. These were processed via payroll and half were sold to cover taxes etc. Where in my self assessment do I need to declare these? As it stands on my P60 it has all been rolled into one total income. I've been reading one some posts about foreign income but it's not super clear. Any advice?