Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Child Benefit - Calcutating Charge.....

    Hi so it looks like I’m going to have to do a self assessment form. Personal feel I’m being punished by earning over 50k but as a combined house hold a lot less than the 100k anyway. My question is when filling in the assessment form can things be claimed back and off set against the tax. As all the child benefits we receive goes on the kids the money is kept in a separate bank account where this month is then used for things like clothing maybe some treat days for the kids etc. what can be off set against this charge