Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: HMRC cheque for tax refund

    Hi. I have a tax refund cheque that is stale now. I live in the Philippines now, can not encash it here. So in June 2022, I wrote a letter requesting it be changed. I gave the name and address of my nephew who lives there, my nominee. It is June 2023 now, not received anything yet. Any advise? Thank you.