Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Sell-to-cover vesting shares

    Hi, I had some shares that vested during 22/23, and I covered the tax via sell-to-cover. The vested shares show on my p60 as Pay, and the sold shares show on my p60 under Tax Deducted. I believe I need to submit a self-assessment because the vested shares took my Pay above 100k, but how do I report this on my self-assessment? Is this all just reported in the 'Income for ' section of the self-assessment, and I just stick the amounts from my p60 into the 'Pay' and 'Tax taken off' sections, or do I also need to enter the specific details in one of the 'Other UK Income' sections, e.g. 'Share Schemes Income'? Thanks