Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • address for sending SA100 from oversea

    I need to send SA100 form but have no idea the postal address as I cannot find the address on the form nor through website. I had sent a SA1 to HMRC office at Newcastle Upon Tyne request for a tax return through courier and it has been signed by a staff, But I never get any respond from HMRC in any way (email or mail) until I get a letter say I need to pay penalty. So please let me know the correct postal address to send SA100, I don't want another shock experience.