Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Please Help! SA1 FORM

    I am trying to register for self assessment and fill out SA1 Form online (NOT SELF EMPLOYED) . I have never received a UTR in the past. I only have property income to declare, but I also do receive child benefit. I don't have earnings over £50,000 but my partner does. The part where it shows the child benefit section is a bit confusing. Do i tick that it applies to me as I thought this is paid by the highest earner in the household through their self assessment? Or I do pay this through my self assessment even though I am not the highest earner. If you could please help. Many thanks
  • Joint tenancy

    A SEV application has been sent to HM land registry for severance of joint tenancy. I would like to know if i have to wait to fill in form 17 as there is also a deed of assignment on the joint property in unequal shares however, the application to change to tenant in common is in progress and could possibly take up to 3 months. Could you please advise on the options and if we can fill in the form 17 or do we have to wait until its officially changed to tenants in common? Thank you in advance