Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • CDS & Import VAT Certificates

    Would I be right in thinking that once CHIEF has been phased out and replaced by CDS, monthly import VAT certificates will no longer be sent in the post by HMRC. Instead businesses will have to download these online?
  • Agent Authorisation

    If we have agent authorisation through our Agent Services Account do we need any other form of authorisation, e.g. a 64-8, to deal with a clients VAT affairs or to discuss the VAT affairs with HMRC?