Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Domicile incorrect on Self Assessment

    Hello I was not born in the UK and I consider another country my home although I have been living in the UK for the last 5 years. I believe this would make me a Non Domiciled tax payer however I noticed that my accountant has classified me as domiciled. I do get income from abroad though I declare on my self assessment.
  • Property income from overseas DTA

    Hello I am a tax payer in both Australia and the UK. I have income from rental properties in Australia. This income comes under my Tax Free Threshold in Australia so I don't pay any tax on it. However when I combine the rental income with my other income in the UK I have to pay additional tax. Under the DTA would I be able to claim back the tax I have paid on the rental income in the UK?