Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Self assessment and dividend income

    How do you work out which are UK and foreign dividend incomes? I get dividends (all paid in sterling, fully taxed as far as I know) Are they all registered on the self assessment form as UK companies or do I have to split them into UK and foreign, and then have to fill in the foreign form? Urgent help needed for this!