Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Reimbursed expenses

    Hi, My client has a small accommodation benefit for being able to use a property for 2 weeks a year. I have made sure that the employee contribution is more than adequate to offset the BIK calculated in accordance with ITEPA 2003. Does this still need reporting on the P11D, and is there an exposure to penalties is it isn't (given no P11D is currently submitted) as there is no Potential Lost Revenue. Many thanks