Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Tax on interest generated from savings

    Hi, I will need to pay tax on the interest that has been generated by my savings accounts over and above my PSA. My question is, rather than adjusting my tax code on my employment to gather this tax on savings over the forthcoming tax year, can I pay this amount off in one lump sum? I would prefer to leave my employment income as it is and not reduced by this tax burden.