Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: partnership

    Can I further ask if my husband also provides services under some other trade names, for example another company that only he runs the business and he also provide freelance services under his personal name, does he need to register for two sole trader accounts (one for the company and one for his freelance serviced) for filing tax? Or he can add all income which he has earned by himself under one sole trader account for tax purpose?
  • partnership

    Hi My husband and I will run a partnership business. Is it ok if our clients pay for our service to my husband's personal account but we actually run the business, share the profit and pay tax as a partnership between my husband and I?