Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreign Pension - Poland

    Hi, My mum needs to do a self-assessment tax return. We live in the UK but my mum got a state pension from Poland. But the money she receives she keeps in Poland and never transfers to the UK. When she will do her self-assessment does she needs to include her state pension from Poland ??