Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Employees with no permanent workplace

    I am trying to figure out how to claim tax relief as a telecoms engineer without permanent workplace, wearing a uniform daily and I also pay union membership to CWU. I think there is an allowance for subsistence (lunch) and washing clothes, anything else? These are not covered by my employer. What are the rates I can claim, can I claim for union membership and is there a special form to be filled in as part of a Self Assessment?