Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Help with requesting an Certificate of Residence - Double Taxation

    I work freelance in design and illustration, and I recently have been contacted by companies in Finland and Poland that wish to license some of my artwork. I cannot get paid from either company until I make proof of Certificate of Residence, due to double taxation i am assuming. I am currently half way through the online application on HRMC tax website for this, but I have got stuck with the following questions: What would be the relevant ‘article’ requested the double taxation agreement for both Finland and Poland? Do I need to go through the online application separately for each country? With the question "the subject to tax provisions apply to this foreign income?" What would i answer here? Kind regards.