Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Sign in to HMRC online services

No UK passport but I';; try with UK driving license and credit history if there is such a option. Thank you.
  • RE: Government Gateway Identity Verification Error

This stupid verifying system is asking for my P60 details, I don't have a p60 for 2021/2022 as I'm unemployed since Nov2021. The only way for me to verify is P60 and I can not access my P60 as I don't have a P60 to verify ! Someone should loose his job for this situation ! It is a joke!
  • Sign in to HMRC online services

I had my HMRC online services account created a year ago and I passed the verification checks through the post office. Recently I wanted to login but the system asked me to verify again and keep asking me for the details from the P60, Please note that since November 2021 I'm unemployed and I did not received the P60. My last employer issued me P45 required by law and don't want to provide any further details. I called HMRC different departments TAX/NI/Online service and all of the tell me to call each other ! That's just a joke! The verify system is asking about the National Insurance contribution details that can be found only in P60 or in my online account which I'm unable to log in as I don't have a p60 to verify !!!! Please help how can I get the access to my account and verify myself again as this stupid system has locked me outside all my NI details and pension!!! Regards Martin