Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Webchat

    Hi, I got a cheque from HMRC for tax repayment. The cheque has been sent to my old adress and under my name. I dont live in the UK anymore. How can i finalize the cheque? How can i nominee a trust person who has my cheque and lives there to get my money for me?