Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • claiming mileage expenses when working under cis

    hi, im a sole trader and work on building sites, being paid under CIS. i am a little unsure as to what constitutes a "regular place of work" as jobs can last anything from weeks to months. am i able to claim the 25p/45p a mile travel expenses under theese circumstances? i do not have an office or place of business, i commute from home to whereever the job site is located.