Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: VAT result non-UK based business

Thank you for your answers! All information you provide has been very useful Now I understand the changes. In fact, taking into account our current Sales VAT + VAT Import so far, we would have to pay HMCE, as usual. Only we must internally amend the value of the goods for future shipments for the figures to be more precise and real Thank you!! Kind Regards Vin AC
  • RE: VAT result non-UK based business

Ok, thank you ALL for your answers! I understand that we must add the PVA in fields 1 and 4 of our VAT Return. That, and the Sales VAT, comes to a result of HMCE having to refund us. That is something new for us, that have been doing business in UK for more than 20 years. What concerns me is if we are doing things right with HMCE now that PVA is in the equation I suspect that the data our system provides to our agents is not quite accurate at some point, which would explain why PVA is so high. But as our IT Team is involved in the process, I need to be very precise Could you please specify how comes VAT Import amount? Is it calculated on the sale price, on the value of the goods, statistical value, or other? Thank you Kind regards
  • VAT result non-UK based business

Hello, we are a EU based company and registered in UK for VAT of our sales to British customers. Now at adding to our submissions the amounts shown in our PVA statements the result shows that we do not have to pay any VAT to HMCE and we should get a refund instead. So what is the procedure? As non-UK business we do not have a bank account in UK Thanks & regards
  • RE: VAT Import Mismatch

Ok, thank you
  • RE: C79 Mismatch

Ok, thanks
  • RE: Authorise 2 agents in CDS?

Ok, thanks
  • VAT Import Mismatch

Hello We asked for the C79 to cbc-c79requests@hmrc.gov.uk, and it shows a different amount than the C79 of the same period downloaded from CDS Both contain correct information of our shipments, though don't match with each other Should we include both in our next VAT Submission? If not, which one is correct? Thank you
  • C79 Mismatch

Hello We asked for the C79 to cbc-c79requests@hmrc.gov.uk, and it shows a different amount than the C79 of the same period downloaded from CDS Both contain correct information of our shipments, though don't match with each other Should we include both in our next VAT Submission? If not, which one is correct? Thank you
  • Authorise 2 agents in CDS?

Hello, we want to change our agent in CDS to a new one, but for a while we need the previous one to keep the authorisation so they can close the current shipments Is it possible to have them both authorised for some time? Thank you