Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Can't write to microfilmretrievals@hmrc.gov.uk

Hello Charles The C79 certificate can be requested to: cbc-c79requests@hmrc.gov.uk Hope it helps Kind regards
  • RE: Cash account in CDS

Sorry for the delay in replying! I sent several e-mails to customsaccountingrepayments@hmrc.gov.uk and it was solved after a few days Hope it helps Kind regards VIN AC
  • Cash account in CDS

Good morning. We managed to subscribe in CDS but now when entering into "Manage your account authorities" to authorise our agent, the message that appears says "You do not havea cash, duty or deferrment account yet". I believe this account was created authomatically when subscribing. So how can we solve this? Thank you Kind regards Vin AC
  • CDS Registration

I am having trouble with CDS registration EORI Nr is linked to an UTR Nr with a post code of an address out of use many years ago Should ask VAT Team to correct it so this will automatically update in CDS System.. Have asked VA T Team to correct but still no reply Our business is now stopped as the extension of CHIEF has only been granted till 31/10/22 Address in VAT certificate is correct. It would seem that an old data has not been removed by VAT Team and it is showing when subscribing to CDS Please help! Many thanks Vin