Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Do I need to file Self Assessment?

    Hello. I moved to the UK in Sept 2021. I used to have full time job in HK and resigned in Sept 2021. I cleared my income tax in HK before migration to the UK and I am unemployed. I have collected my HK state pension fund (MPF) in Nov 2021, it is credited to my account. Under the double tax agreement, do I still have to submit a 2022 self-assessment tax return form? If yes, which form do I have to submit?