Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • US-Based Company RSU Scheme

    Hi, my only income in tax year 2021/22 was revenue from selling shares acquired over a period of 7 years in a US-based company's restricted stock scheme. Shares were held in a US-based account on vesting, and US withholding tax was routinely paid at the time of vesting. Please advise where I declare this revenue on my self-assessment, and which details I should report to ensure I pay all tax due. My thanks