Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Gift tax for cash gift from overseas

    Hello, I am a UK resident. My aunt is a US resident with no ties to the UK and wishes to give USD 100,000 to my infant daughter for her future post-secondary education. If she gives me the money and I put this money into an Junior ISA or into an investment bond would I have to pay any tax on it? Thank you.