Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreign Income

    Dear HMRC admin team, I left Hong Kong and arrived UK in July 2021. I had income from Hong Kong from Aug 2021 to Nov 20121 with amount around HK$1500 only. I am filling SA100 and SA106 for my foreign income, however, do I need to fill in SA102? According to the note, received a foreign income from a job should fill in SA102, may I know which box I should fill in ? Box 1 is the total from P45 or P60.