Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Shares of stock

    I hold an amount of shares of a stock for more than 20 years, and recently sold part of the shares. I do not have record of the orginal price that I bought in those shares. How can I calculate capital gain and loss of the stock that I owned previously? How can I fill in the capital gain and loss form (SA108)?
  • Foreign life insurance

    I arrived in the UK last year and was in split-year treatment as a UK residence in part of the year. I also have a foreign life insurance for 32 years which I am still contributing into the premium of the insurance. Dividen and insterest is given to me every year to the insurance. Do I need to fill in tax return for this?