Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Tax refund to Agen

OK Guys - Just spoken to Brooksdale. The tax refund for myself is because Brooksdale made a claim on my behalf (which is what I signed up for with them) in relation to my PPI claims back in 2018/19. The cheque has gone to them and once they have taken their cut of 48% ! they will send me a cheque for the balance. I don't know if all of you on here are in the same boat as me and have made PPI claims in the past but that is why Brookdales are involved. If HMRC owe you tax on your personal taxable earnings etc I don't believe they would send any refund through an agent but just my view. Hope this helps some of you out there
  • RE: Tax refund to Agen

Hi I have just had the same letter and I am trying to contact Brooksdale as I speak (been waiting for 30 mins and counting). I did sign up with them regarding claiming tax back from PPI claims however there was nothing in that signing that stated any tax refunds not related to PPI would go through them and HMRC have always sent a cheque directly to me in the past. This is all weird and if I get to speak to anyone (I am also going to e-mail them) or indeed get anything from them I will be sure to post an update.