Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • UK citizen

    I’m a UK citizen and resident and My Dad is Gifting £18000 from Inidia, this will be direct bank transfer to my bank account. I’m working as a permanent employee for a private company in UK So I have 3 queryiea on this topic 1. Do I need to declare this to HMRC and if yes how do I do that? 2. Do I need to submit any documentation to prove that its a gift? 3. Will there be any tax on this gift? Thank you.