Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • register VAT for foregin company

    Hi, I have a company in Hong Kong which provide education service to students in Hong Kong. May I know if I need to register for VAT account in UK ? I know I do not need to pay any VAT tax due to the service are not provided to UK customer. However, due to I am UK tax resident, I want to know if I need to register VAT account ? Thanks
  • Self assessment and split year

    Hi, I moved in UK in 13- 05-2021 and did not have any income in UK. However, I still have income from my business in Hong Kong which was under £6,000. Under this situation, may I know if I need self assessment and split year application for the tax year of 2021-2022 ? Thanks