Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Working for a foreign company

    Hi, I am moving to the UK in coming April. My current employer in HK wishes me to work for him in the UK. If I change to self employment, I will need to file self-assessment tax return annually, right? But what if I continue work as an employee and continue the employee contract in HK, how should I pay for my tax as well as NI? Thanks Bonnie