Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    Hi admin, I submitted the split year treatment form and self assessment form together. However, I declared the whole year income, including the non-uk resident part. What can I do to claim the split year tax allowance? Thank you.