Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Payment from insolvency services

    I've received payments from the redundancy payments office for arrears of pay owed, holiday pay accrued and compensation for loss of notice (so no redundancy payments). On my self assessment, do I need to enter those as income separate from my employer (i.e. add a second 'employer')? The payments have been taxed and show up separately in my HMRC account with a separate employer PAYE reference